|Type of Volunteer Work||What to Expect||Suggested Items to Wear/ Bring||Estimated # Hours|
Contact Farmer Glenn at
|– Most physically intensive
– Sun/heat exposure
– Repetitive motion/ bending over/ kneeling
– Be ready to get a little messy!
|– Hat/ cap
– Light/ loose clothing
– Comfortable shoes/boots and mid-length socks
Contact Farmer Glenn at email@example.com
|– Least physically intensive (requires periods of standing)
– Located in shade near wash station
– May get wet washing veggies!
– Light / comfortable clothing
|1.5-3 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 3-6 PM.|
|Driving Food Donation
Lynne DeLorenzo at firstname.lastname@example.org
|– Physical requirements:
driver’s license and ability to lift 25 lbs. to unload donations on site
– Sites are in Devens, Lowell, and Leominster.
– Smart phone, GPS, or Map (unless already familiar with locations)
|1-2 hours per shift.|
How to find us:
7 Wilderness Rd, Littleton, MA 01460
We are located off Foster Street in Littleton, behind both the Fire Station and on the Property of the New England Forestry Foundation (NEFF). You can park at the fire station, or, drive up the dirt Wilderness road to the white barn, and park there. Then, walk up the dirt path to the farm.